Source: 24/7 News
(Fresno, CA) -- A Fresno man is likely regretting his decision to try and kill spiders in his parent's house after accidentally setting the home on fire.
Officials say he called firefighters Tuesday night after seeing smoke come from the home's attic on East Mariners Circle.
He told firefighters he was killing venomous black widow spiders by using a blowtorch on some bricks on the home's exterior.
Damage to the attic and the second story of the house is estimated at 10-thousand dollars.