Lima, OH (WIMA) - The Health Clinic at Ohio Northern University will be offering free health screenings over the next month at different locations.
The bus is in its first season of operation by the College of Pharmacy's ONU HealthWise outreach.
The new bus offers patients more privacy, and increases the visibility of the clinic.
The full list of upcoming screenings is as follows:
- September 7th, 9 to 11 A.M. at Forest VFW
- September 14th, 9 to 11 A.M. at Dunkirk Town Hall
- September 20th, 8:45 to 10:30 A.M. at Alger Food Pantry
- September 21st, 10:30 A.M. to 1 P.M. at Roundhead Victory Chapel of Praise Food Pantry
- September 21st, 4:30 to 6:30 P.M. at Roundhead Community Dinner
- September 25th, 1 to 3 P.M. at Forest Food Pantry
- September 26th, 5 to 7 P.M. at Dunkirk Community Dinner
- September 28th, 9 to 11 A.M. at Alger Village Office